Features & Benefits
Smiths Interconnect's filtered D-Subminiature connectors include MIL-DTL-24308, MIL-DTL-83513 Micro-D and Combo D-Sub style connectors. They are designed to meet or exceed all applicable requirements of the defence specifications. The filter connectors are intermateable and interchangeable with the standard non-filtered connectors.
Combo D-Sub arrangements are also offered for power, coaxial and signal contacts mixed arrangements. From 9 to 100 contacts version, the filter connectors are available in PC tail, solder cup, crimp and right angle terminations. Unique configurations are also available with customized shells and EMI ground springs. Non-Filter applications can easily be upgraded to EMI/Transient protection without modification to the system through Smiths Interconnect In-Line filter adapters. The adapters are designed to be installed between the existing plug and receptacle without having to re-wire or disassemble the system.
- MIL-DTL-24308, MIL-DTL-83513 Micro-D and Combo D-Sub style connectors
- EMI/RFI filtering and transient protection
- Intermateable and Interchangeable with standard non-filter connectors
- Exceed all applicable requirements of defense specifications
- PC tail, solder cup, and solderless press-fit terminations
- Featuring Sabritec technology