Features & Benefits
The spring loaded Microminiature Low Profile Interposer (MLPI Series) is designed for demanding applications where space and height are limited but high performance is essential, in particular board-to-board stacking connections in defense electronics.
Available in 30, 60, 90 and 120 positions with 1 mm pitch as standard and with 4 mm and 6 mm board to board height options, these high density connectors offer a space saving solution that does not require any mating counterpart. They are the only standard platform available that can fully support mixed signal operation for DC, RF and digital signal transmission in one solution, simultaneously if needed, which makes them adaptable to any application requiring high reliability performance and signal integrity.
- Spring loaded microminiature low profile interposers designed for demanding applications where space and height are limited
- Available in 30, 60, 90 and 120 positions with 1 mm pitch as standard and with 4 mm and 6 mm board to board height options
- No appreciable contact resistance degradation under highly accelerated lifetime test conditions
- Low electrical contact resistance variation under extreme shock and vibration conditions
- Qualification inspection according to MIL-DTL-55302
- ROHS compliant
- Pitch: 1.0 to 2.0 mm
- Contact Positions: Up to 50, 50 to 100, 101 to 150
- Contact Termination: Surface Mount Termination (SMT)
- Nominal Current: 1A to 3A
- Shell Material: Plastic