Features & Benefits
Series AMP high power amplifiers featuring Millitech technology utilize advanced PHEMT MMICs and transistors to deliver the highest output power, efficiency and linearity in the 18 to 110 GHz frequency range.
The standard amplifier interfaces include coaxial connectors of 2.92 mm (0 to 40 GHz), 2.4 mm (0 to 50 GHz), and 1.85 mm (0 to 65 GHz), as well as waveguide interfaces ranging from WR-42 to WR-10.
Standard products offer excellent gain performance for most applications but multiple MMIC amplifier chips can be combined or cascaded for applications that require higher gain or greater output power.
- State-of-the-art output power performance
- Wideband coverage
- Modular compact design
- 2.92, 2.4, 1.85 mm and waveguide interfaces
- Internal voltage regulation and bias circuitry
- Available heat sinks for select models
- Military or commercial units available
Contact our product experts to discuss your specific requirements and applications to meet your needs.