The global automotive industry advances rapidly toward fully autonomous (Level 5) vehicles. Today, many competing data gathering fleets of vehicles are logging millions of km on the roads of the world in order to amass the data required to feed and train the AI that will enable full vehicle autonomy. The detection accuracy and the size of the dataset demanded by those safety-critical training systems is very high, as is the bandwidth, performance, and reliability of the high-speed links providing the data collecting backbone of these vehicles.
Data recording and reinjection for ECU validation
The SLA is a high-precision SerDes scenarios and RADAR data-logging and replay solution to enable your testing and validation activities for the development of advanced driver-assistance systems and automated driving functions.
- Automotive grade system ready for in-vehicle use and HiL systems
- Transparent video and radar SerDes data logging including sideband information of GMSL2 and FPD-LINK-III links.
- Streaming of logged data through 10Gbits Ethernet interfaces. Compatible with every Ethernet storage system.
- High precision time stamping including external synchronization to IEEE802.1AS master clock
- Optional real time data compression
- Optional replay function to enable HIL data reinjection and reprocessing
- Optional ECU debug extension to log ECUs internal interfaces.
- Small size factor for easy in-vehicle integration
LightVISION rugged industrial optical transceivers
The LightVISION™ VM is a screw-in, robust industrial and RoHS optical module with MPO interface. This combination allows a standard MPO cable to be plugged into the optical module and also mounted on the face-plate of a box or line-card. This approach offers a standard MPO cable connection with a robust, board mounted optical engine providing small size (footprint) and convenient optical cabling at the same time. In addition, the MPO connector is covered with an outside cover boot addressing the issue of water and dust contamination.