- Compliancy for large package warpage
- Stable contact resistance and force
- Solid beam electrical performance
- Compliancy at high temperatures (180 °C)
- Correlated bi, system evaluation and test
- Reliable power and ground contact
- Stocked inventory and better lead time
- High volume capacity, quality control, and ease of use
- 0.40 mm to 0.70 mm travel
- Flat-spring rate
- BeCu H-Pin
- Stainless steel core spring
- Bandwidth –1dB @ 15 GHz
- Current carrying capacity
- High-volume stamping
- Reel-to-reel pin insertion
Excellent mechanical and electrical performance.
Utilizing high volume BeCu stamping technology, combined with a stainless steel spring for mechanical travel, the H-Pin has a working range up to 0.70 mm with a flat spring rate and can be utilized up to 15 GHz with –1.0 dB loss, carry up to 4 A of current and withstand temperatures up to 200 °C.
High volume stamping and quality control.
From pin one to one million, you’ll get the same pin every time. Because of our automated H-Pin manufacturing process, you’ll be the first person to make contact with your pins.