- Qualified to perform at depths of 5 meters
- Crimp contacts for various cross sections
- Various types of cable clamps
- 360° EMC shielding connection
- Vibration Resistant
- Ground connection for power connectors
- RoHS compliant
- UL/CSA approval
Plastic versions for easy handling and high level of insulation:
- High level of insulation thanks to the plastic over-molding
- Plug connectors with grip coupling nuts offer easy assembling/disassembling especially when wearing gloves
- Plastic shells can enhance the connector impact resistance
- Matte dark black color available when required by specific applications
The M23 robust power and signal connector system is available in two qualities, Industrial and Stainless Steel. Hyperboloid contact technology is ideally suited for use in harsh and demanding environments where high reliability and safety are critical. The electrical and mechanical characteristics of the contact ensure unrivalled performance in terms of reliability, number of mating cycles, low contact forces and electrical stability over time.
The Smiths Interconnect environmentally sealed M23 Stainless Steel connectors have been specifically developed for applications operating in highly corrosive environments. Manufactured from high grade stainless steel and advanced polymers, these connectors are ideally suited for use in the Medical, Pharmaceutical, Maritime, Automotive and Food and Beverage Industries. Environmentally sealed to IP67 and chemically resistant to both Lye and Acids, these connectors are protected against the harshest of Industrial processing environments. In addition our M23 connector system offer outstanding electro-magnetic compatibility protection through a 360° screen connection.