- Fit standard MIL-DTL-38999, d-sub and ARINC connector cavities
- Meet or exceed the applicable requirements of the military specification of MIL-C-39029/90 & /91
- Suitable for high speed video applications, 50, 75 & 95 ohm impedances
- Upgrade coax harnesses to triax capability
- Small size for high density packaging
Low VSWR up to 40 GHz (typ). These connectors have a constant 50 ohm airline impedance interface
The World Space Week aims to celebrate the science and technology that contributed to the betterment of humanity and its impressive achievements.
Addressing the need to create a streamlined procurement experience by shifting the testing responsibility away from the customer, Smiths Interconnect announces today the release of its SpaceNXT™ MWC Series of high reliability multi-way isolated splitters in high-frequency Ku-bands.
Comprehensive range of coaxial coupler components are designed for mission critical applications including GEO/MEO and LEO payloads, launch systems, and deep space mission management.
Our popular KA Series PCB connectors are capable of performing to significantly higher levels than the conservative ratings to date might suggest.