- Industry-proven design, In-house tooling, molding and machining with 100% automated assembly.
- Extensive catalog of components, configurable options
- H-Pin offers unmatched DC performance
- Auto IC loading / un-loading compatible
- High temperature materials for above 200 °C applications
- Drop-in replacement for legacy products
- 5 mm to 9 mm package size range for QFN, LGA, and BGA
- 10 mm to 14 mm package size range for QFN and LGA
- 10 mm to 13 mm package size range for BGA
- Drop in replacement for legacy designs
16 mm to 19 mm package size range for QFN, LGA, and BGA
Each socket uses the H-Pin contact technology providing wide RF performance capabilities and exceptional DC characteristics. The Q-Series socket checks all the boxes: high frequency, high current, high temperature, low inductance, and low loss. These features contribute to lower the cost of tests.