Features & Benefits
Smiths Interconnect's HPH Series is a high density signal PCB connector designed for harsh environments within the aerospace, defense and industrial market segments. With a 0.6mm contact diameter, the HPH Series comes in 3-6 row configurations and is available up to 303 signal contacts on a 1.901mm staggered grid. Contacts are removable for ease of maintenance.
Using the proven Hypertac hyperboloid contact system, the connectors ensure a low contact resistance under high levels of shock and vibrations and over 2000 mating cycles. They provide low engagement and withdrawal force; long life and low rate of wear for high reliability and enhanced quality performance.
- High density signal PCB connectors
- Pin size/current: 0.6mm/4 amp; 1.905mm pitch
- 20 to 303 contact positions
- Pitch: 1.0 to 2.0 mm
- Contact Positions: Up to 50, 50 to 100, 101 to 150, 151 to 200, 201 to 300, > 300
- Contact Termination: Crimp, Flex Termination, Right Angle Through Board Solder (TBS), Solder Cup, Straight Through Board Solder (TBS), Surface Mount Termination (SMT)
- Nominal Current: 4A to 7A