- Hypertac Hyperboloid contact technology
- Features to meet military requirements in terms of size and modularity
- Resistance to corrosion, shock and vibration
- Extra hardware coding options to ensure efficient mating during field operations
- Low insertion and extraction force
- Low cost of ownership
- IP 68 sealing
Compact and lightweight, the C55 connector meets military requirements in terms of size, modularity and corrosion resistance. In addition, it offers additional hardware coding options to avoid mismatching in equipment with several connectors, ensuring the mating and unmating process in field operations is both simple and quick. Equipped with 0.5 mm hyperboloid contacts, the C55 offers IP68 sealing and a current rating of 2A at 25°C; the connector's plug is supplied with solder cup termination, cabling and overmolding, while the receptacle is straight through. The normal configuration has sockets inside the receptacle, but "reverse gender" connection is available on request.