Today manufacturers of equipment for applications involved in severe environments have to keep pace with the emerging technologies and system design requirements. Spring Probe Interposers are a mature technology that has been gaining popularity in Defence & Space applications over the last two decades due to their small form factor, light weight, and versatility.
Spring Probe Interposers offer high frequency, high density, low profile, solderless board to board or device to target interconnects that have a high mating cycle life, immunity to shock and vibration, and save weight and space in payloads. Spring Probe Interposers offer a high compliance ratio that can solve board to board tolerance stack issues, have more flexibility for device misalignment and can be blind mated.
Learn from our experts how Spring Probe Interposers can be designed with varying stack heights within the same connector and to exact customer footprints incorporating component cut-outs, latching features and gaskets for ingress or shielding.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about Spring Probe Interposers and how they can meet demanding customer requirements
- Discover RF & Power features of Interposers in B2B applications
- Explore capabilities, benefits, and added value functions provided by Smiths Interconnect offering
- Product Managers
- Product Line Managers
- Program Manager, Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineers
- Communications Technician
- VP of Engineering
- Head of Research and Development
- Purchasing Manager
- Commodity Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Senior technical Expert
- Source Manager
- Maintenance Manager, Lab Engineer