- Low-loss dielectrics and our solder sleeve termination process provides a robust and durable cable-connector junction.
- Available with customized option packages to suit the needs of most applications
- Mode Free Operation to 50 GHz
- Up to 85% Velocity Low Loss Dielectric
- Superior Shielding Effectiveness
- Stainless Steel Connectors
- Phase Matched Sets Available
- Most designs are available in 4-5 weeks.
For high dynamic flexure applications using precision grade low loss PTFE and stranded center conductors designed for Test & Measurement, Defense, Commercial markets.
Learn from our industry experts as they share RF cable assembly challenges focused on radiation harden materials, cable routing, cable modularity, shielding effectiveness and lowering cost of ownership.
The SpaceNXT™ QT Series offers improved phase stability over a wide range of temperatures found in space environments whilst meeting all NASA/ESA outgassing specifications when tested per ASTM E595.
Tail-mount antenna system delivers commercial and military Ka-band worldwide coverage for Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
The above article has outlined the advantages and challenges of using fiber optical interconnects. To use fiber optic cables, the electrical signals need to be converted to light signals using fiber optic transceivers. While there are many challenges to embedded fiber optics design, the benefits are substantial. The guidelines and design check list provided will help developers select the best solutions for their needs.