Features & Benefits
Smiths Interconnect's HPW Series is a medium density PCB connector mixing signal and power contacts in a unique frame. The HPW Series has been designed to resist to the high levels of shock and vibration in the harshest environments of the commercial aerospace and defense markets.
Available with 2 contact size versions, size 22 signal and size 16 power contacts, HPW Series uses the proven Hypertac hyperboloid contact system renowned for eliminating contact fretting, hence reducing wear rates and avoiding system failure and down-times. These features combine with current carrying capacity up to 15 Amps and low insertion-extraction forces to provide significantly enhanced quality and reliability performance compared with other more commodity connector solutions.
- Mixed power & signal PCB connector
- Qualified at a system level on both civil and military programs
- Rugged design
- Signal & power high reliability contacts
- Pitch: 2.0 to 4.0 mm, > 4.0 mm
- Contact Positions: 50 to 100, 101 to 150
- Contact Termination: Crimp, Right Angle Through Board Solder (TBS), Straight Through Board Solder (TBS)
- Nominal Current: >7A