- Available in 0.40 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.65 mm, 0.80 mm, and 1.00 mm pitches
- Custom pitches down to 0.30 mm
- Lidded and Open Top Sockets for ≤10 mm packages
- Lidded Sockets for 10 mm to 16 mm packages
- Center ground pin standard for all sockets
- Optional copper heat slug available for high wattage devices
- Sockets for over 80 different JEDEC standard footprints
Whether for testing high performance computing, wearables or other automotive chips, Kepler is the only solution that provides two-axis of motion during a single actuation of the socket, an innovation set to pioneer the semiconductor test industry.
As mobile phone electronics continue to shrink, WLCSP has become the de-facto packaging solution for IC’s going into today’s flagship handsets. Manufacturers need solutions to rapidly debug their new silicon, and quickly ramp it to HVM while achieving aggressive DPPB quality levels.
The tech zeitgeist is all about the extreme. The more advanced our devices become by the day, the more they evolve – and consumers’ expectations with them.
Optimizing Production Test of QFN-packaged IC’s for Consumer, Automotive, Industrial and Power Applications.
Where best-in-class electrical requirements intersect with a need for a small outline, low-profile footprint, IC designers are increasingly migrating to QFN packages. Meeting these testing challenges requires a test socket solution that is robust, reliable, and electrically “clean.”