- Available in 0.40 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.65 mm, 0.80 mm, and 1.00 mm pitches
- Custom pitches down to 0.30 mm
- Lidded and Open Top Sockets for ≤10 mm packages
- Lidded Sockets for 10 mm to 16 mm packages
- Center ground pin standard for all sockets
- Optional copper heat slug available for high wattage devices
- Sockets for over 80 different JEDEC standard footprints
The new Volta 180 Series is an advanced WLCSP test solution that expands Volta product line to include the compact 180um pitch, allowing for a higher number of chips to be tested on each wafer. It allows for a fast and reliable testing of wafers to ensure that they meet specifications and perform as they should, which translates into higher quality end products.
The Centre of Excellence will offer a one-stop-shop to the global customer base for the products used in semiconductor test applications.
The distribution award initiative recognizes and celebrates the business partners whose efforts have contributed to advancing Smiths Interconnect’s business respectively in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. Winners were selected as best performing distributors in terms of sales growth compared to the previous year.
The request for increased functionality in the smallest possible footprint has led to a reduction of the pitch of integrated circuits below 500 μm. At the same time, increased performances in SoCs affect pin-to-pin noise or what is commonly called crosstalk during testing.