Features & Benefits
The SpaceNXT™ Q series is part of Smiths Interconnect’s overarching initiative entailing the creation of an entire range of higher reliability products for next generation space applications that are readily available to the market.
All products have gone through extensive qualification testing in order to validate today’s rigorous application requirements per customer and industry. Q series assemblies are made with low loss ePTFE insulation, and constructed with materials which meet the outgassing requirements of NASA/ESA when tested per ASTM E595. The outer jackets use an ETFE material for maximum radiation resistance.
105Q, 190Q, and 200Q product models are specifically designed for space flight applications on LEO, MEO, and GEO satellites and offered with standardized testing sequences, reducing delivery times and overall cost of ownership.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 40 GHz
- 100% Flight Test Data
- Low Loss Dielectric Material to Provide Low Attenuation
- Superior Shielding Effectiveness
- Direct Solder Sleeves to Outer Braids for Superior Reliability
- Vented Connector Designs Where Needed
- Stainless Steel Connectors or BeCu Connectors
- Phased Matched Pairs and Sets Available (standard tolerance is +/- one degree per GHz or +/-2.8 picoseconds)