- Signal and HE 807 cavities for power and coaxial contacts
- Housing with ruggedized metal shell
- High density: up to 400 signal contacts
- Space grade/ESA/ESCC qualified available
- Featuring Hypertac Hyperboloid contact technology
The MHD Series has been designed to resist the high levels of shock and vibrations in the harshest environments of the Commercial Aerospace and Space applications. The MHD connector is equipped with signal and HE 807 cavities for power and coaxial contacts. With a 0.5mm contact diameter, the series is available from 52 to 400 signal contacts with straight, surface mount tail and 90° termination styles and can support up to 32 power or coaxial contacts (2.00 contact diameter). The metal shell improves system reliability by ensuring high levels of shock and vibration and by eliminating contact fretting, hence reducing wear rates, and avoiding system failure and down-times.