Features & Benefits
Smiths Interconnecrt offers low and high power RF resistors including surface mount chips, tab & cover chips, flange mounted and rod types. These resistors are available with Alumina, ALN, BeO and CVD substrate materials. Some devices use a tuned circuit design to minimize parasitic capacitance across their usable frequency bands. Most devices are available in a wide range of resistance values, typically from 1 ohm to 1 K ohms.
Choose from a variety of metallization finishes for easy mounting to a heat sink or directly to the printed circuit board. Typical finishes include: Lead-free, RoHS compliant plating (silver or gold), solder finish with SN63 or solder fused finish with SN63 depending upon package type. Select from bulk, tape & reel, or waffle packaging, again, depending upon resistor package style.
- Lead Free, RoHS Compliant Option Available
- Low Capacitance
- Mounting - Surface Mount, Tab & Cover, Flange, and Rod
- Power Levels: 0.05 to 800 Watts
- 50 and 100 Ohms Standard
- Tight Resistance Tolerance - +/-5%, +/-2%, and +/-1% Available
- Tuned Circuit
- Available in AlN, BeO, or Alumina
- Substrate Thicknesses of .015" to .120" Available
- Rod Diameters of .020" to .375"
- Custom Tab Forming Available
- Resistance Ranges from 3 to 400 Ohms
- Small Footprint and Low Profile