The KaStream 5000® MK II tail mount antennas featuring TECOM technology is a complete SATCOM terminal solution offering fully integrated RF electronics, antenna aperture, and motion control system in a single LRU that reduces system weight, power consumption and complexity. The KaStream 5000 MK II is specifically designed to provide maximum network flexibility and allow end-users to define the modem to meet their operational needs.
- Superior antenna system performance in transmit and receive Maximizes satellite footprint usage, resulting in fewer satellites required for network operation, therefore reducing cost
- Ka-band RF spectrum coverage for commercial and military use
- Real-time switchable dual polarization
- Easily adaptable to most commercially available modems
- Offers maximum flexibility to operate on High-Throughput Satellites (HTS)
Contact our product experts to discuss your specific system requirements and custom configurations to meet your needs.