- Design flexibility, in-house tooling and molds allow for lowest cost of test.
- Extensive catalog of standard components reduces cost and lead-time.
- ≥0.3 pitch accommodates a wide variety of application needs.
- Optimized thermal profile to end-use specification
- LCC,QFP, , QFN, LGA, BGA, and WLCSP
- Spring-loaded plunger
- Heat sink
- HAST venting features
- Integrated thermal control with heater and sensor
- Reverse seating plane
- Package inserts for a variety of sizes
- High temperature materials for above 200 °C applications
Utilizing the H-Pin in the C-Series socket provides market leading electrical performance for all reliability testing requirements. The modularity provides unmatched design flexibility and ensures no sacrifices are made in delivering a complete solution without compromising performance or reliability.