Features & Benefits
The ARINC 801 fiber optic terminus is the next generation of butt-joint interconnect technology allowing for higher density multichannel connectors to be achieved. With its standard 1.25 mm ferrule and sleeve, the ARINC 801 terminus is designed for both multi-mode and single-mode applications and is compatible with standard LC termination processes. The terminus is available both as a pull-proof design and a general use design for tight jacketed cable.
For the pull-proof design, the cable jacket is crimped on an external body and a floating mechanism avoids any loss of performance when pulling on the cable. This feature allows for the use of the connector without a backshell. Standard connector formats include MIL-DTL-38999 type, MIL-DTL-83527 type, ARINC 600 and ARINC 781.
Other benefits include:
- Low loss, low back reflection
- General use design (no strain relief backshell needed)
- Optical disconnect style availableStandard 1.25 mm ferrule and sleeve
- Cable termination identical to LC connector process
- Easy cleaning access to the contact throughRemovable alignment sleeve holder
- Standard MIL-DTL-38999 and ARINC 600 Size 16 insertion/removal tool
- Featuring Sabritec technology
- High Speed Data Filters: Fiber Optic