CXH Series uses a patented layout to provide improved power handling over conventional flip chart resistors, without compromising broadband performance. This makes the Series well suited for a wide array of RF applications, particularly in the Space and Defence markets. The products are designed for surface mount (SMT) applications and are manufactured using robust thick and thin film process technology.
The patented design (US 8, 994, 490), with added solderable outrigger pads on the sides of the chip, allows to dissipate significantly more power through the extra thermal paths approximately 50% more than conventional surface mount solutions.
CXH Series is lead free, RoHS compliant and available in tape and reel packaging for high volume pick and place applications.
- Up to 27 GHz of operating frequency when properly matched in a coplanar waveguide structure.
- Up to 12.5 watts of power to supply a wide array of applications and satisfy different customers’ needs.
- Robust thick and thin film process technology, ideal for harsh environments.
- Standard resistance values ranging from 10-500 ohms with a standard tolerance of ±5%.
- Power handling performance tested according to MIL-PRF-55432 to ensure series qualification.