Features & Benefits
Smiths Interconnect's C9394 Series is a LRM (in Line Replaceable Module) metal shelled modular PCB connector mixing signal, power and coax contacts, ideal for commercial aviation, defense and space airborne applications but also adaptable for the most demanding market segments such as automotive and railway.
The C9394 series is available with 0.6 mm contact positions from 100 to 450 (including custom solutions) with dip solder, wire wrappost and surface mount tail termination types. Its six row chevron grid layout (1.905 mm pitch) is designed with cavities for ground, shielded, coaxial, databus and fiber optic contacts. Its flexible and easily adaptable features aim to fit with the most various custom requests.
Based on the proven Hypertac® hyperboloid contact technology, this metal shelled connector series offers the benefit of the high density technology combined to a lightweight design guaranteeing high resistance to shock and vibration (no micro interruptions) and the elimination of fretting, with consequent reduction of wear rates which assist in avoiding system failure and down-time. The C9394 series is tested and delivered in accordance to MIL-DTL-55302 standards. Additional version is available assembled with flex-circuit conforming to MIL-P-50884 specifications.
- Metal shelled modular design solution up to 400 contacts
- High shock and vibration proof: no micro interruptions - test: 2ns
- Conforms to MIL-DTL-55302 general requirements;
- Pitch: 1.0 to 2.0 mm
- Contact Positions: 151 to 200, 201 to 300, > 300
- Contact Termination: Flex Termination, Right Angle Through Board Solder (TBS), Surface Mount Straddle
- Nominal Current: 4A to 7A